The ISV committee met remotely on 14th September 2021.
- Communication- Monthly ISV email offering opt in to receive this bulletin.
- Calendar 2022 requests- Jotform sent out to affiliated schools, clubs etc.
- Victorian Team selection, communication and uniforms actioned. Team captains’ process not continued.
- Interschool Finances-Financial documents for past 5 years sent to the committee
Agenda Items Summary
- Update EV Office staff member – Deena Peters is currently taking on the interschool role after Jacques Manuals resigned from EV.
- Cancellation of Marcus Oldham Australian Championships- due to the inability of other states to travel and return safely, as well as the financial commitment needed in uncertain times. Thanks to Wendy Van Sonsbeek and the organising committee. Many possibilities were investigated. Some Event Merchandise will be offered, as it has already been produced.
- Victorian Interschool Team was disappointed. Parts of the team uniform have been offered to riders. Thanks to sponsors Iconic. Ev would lile recognise the achievement of those selected to the team.
- Interschool Calendar 2022 -All draft calendar from jot forms returned by organisers. They are checked and uploaded to ISV website in October. Some schools appear hesitant to host competitions.
- Adequate and consistent standards at events- Calendared events will be assisted. Schools require extra checking and compliance when their team attends. EV has developed a checklist for organisers and continues to work on compliance
- Participation requirement- discussed the need for riders to attend competitions for safety and support of interschool in general. This will be held over until the November meeting when the number of possible participation events, that can go ahead, can be considered. Exemption criteria and process will be communicated shortly.
- State Championships 2022- Discussion re dates 9-13th April. May be difficult for Show Horse riders. No other dates will work due to where Easter falls. An Organising Committee is being formed and planning has commenced. Schedule to be communicated by December.